- Purpose of Use
The Company uses customer information for the following purposes.
- ・Contracts, continuation, maintenance and management of contracts, payment of insurance claims and benefits, etc.
- ・To introduce and provide various products and services, including those of affiliated and partner companies, and to maintain and manage contracts.
- ・Provision of information and management of our business, and enhancement of products and services.
- ・Other operations related and incidental to the contract.
- Information Collection
Personal information includes, but is not limited to, your name, occupation, address, phone number, date of birth, nationality, identification, and tax number.
When personal information includes which requires consideration of race, creed, etc., we will not acquire such personal information without the consent of the individual, except in cases permitted by law.
In order to improve the quality of our services, we may record the contents of telephone conversations with our customers.
- Provision to third parties
We will not disclose personal information to third parties, except in the following cases.
- ・With the consent of the customer.
- ・When the information is disclosed to a contractor to whom we outsource our business in order to carry out the purpose for which the information was provided.
- ・When required by law.
- ・When all or part of the business is taken over due to a merger, spin-off, business transfer, etc.
- Security of Information
The Company will establish appropriate information security and take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, or unauthorized access to the information provided by customers and to otherwise safely manage personal data.
- Changes to the Privacy Statement
We reserve the right to change or modify this privacy statement at any time and for any reason.
In the event of any discrepancy between the English, Chinese and Japanese versions, the Japanese version shall take precedence.
Jumbo Alliance Funds Limited